Character Design - Task 4: Character Bible

21/11/2022 - 5/12/2022 ( Week 13 - Week 15 )

Sasilvia Cheong Pei Hoong / 0345031 / Bachelors of Design in Creative Media
Character Design / Entertainment Design
Task 4: Character Bible                                          








Character Bible
After a really long and fun process, we are finally done. We were required to compile all the finalized designs of our OC into a comprehensive Character Bible from Task 1 to Task 3 in 3-5 presentation boards. 



Fig. 1.1 Final Task 4: Character Bible - slides. Week 15 (6/12/2022)



REFLECTION
This was one of my favourite modules this semester, the process was no doubt tiring and tedious but looking at the outcome I am really happy that I made this far. Seeing that a character that I have made on my own turned into a character that looks like it belongs to a game that I literally play every single day was extremely pleasing. I would also like to say thank you to Ms. Anis for being such an outgoing lecturer, every class with Ms. Anis made me feel less stressed because I get to be in my comfort zone. Thank you for being so encouraging with my designs, all the feedback has helped me improve my work greatly. I will definitely utilize all these processes in my character design in the future. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor Project: Haelan Herbs

Digital Matte Painting - Final Project: Thematic Matte Painting (VFX)

Design Research Dissertation - Project 2: Final Dissertation with Visual Design