Study Plan

Study Plan


My notebook for Korean lessons
(I decorated the front and back with stickers :D)

Hi! My name is Sasilvia Cheong Pei Hoong, and my student ID is 0345031. Currently, I'm in my third year of the Bachelor of Design (Honours) program in Creative Media at Taylor's University, specializing in Entertainment Design. This field involves creating concept designs for games and animations.

My interest in Korean culture began at a young age, around 5 years old, thanks to my mother and sister's enthusiasm for Korean dramas, TV shows, K-Pop, and Korean cuisine.
This exposure kindled my passion for Korean culture, and I'm particularly fond of the K-Pop group BTS, also known as Bangtan Soyeondan, and the delicious dish Bulgogi.

In this course, my goal is to enhance my proficiency in the Korean language. I'm motivated to learn Korean to communicate with locals during my future trips to Korea and to enjoy Korean dramas without relying on subtitles.

In my study plan, I plan to watch the E-lectures that are posted by Ms. Anna either on Wednesdays or during the Weekends and write the notes down in my notebook. Once I am confident with the vocabulary and content that I have learned, I will review the given exercise until I achieve the perfect score. Regular revision of previous units is also part of my strategy, preventing me from forgetting previously learned material. 
To strengthen my memorization, I frequently use Quizlet for quizzes. Additionally, I've started conversing more in Korean with friends who share my interest in the language and make an effort to read Korean content on my social media feeds, enhancing my reading speed. Lastly, I aim to improve my Korean typing skills through consistent participation in the weekly blog assignments.



Korean notes!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor Project: Haelan Herbs

Digital Matte Painting - Final Project: Thematic Matte Painting (VFX)

Design Research Dissertation - Project 2: Final Dissertation with Visual Design