Reflection

Reflection

Hi! Here is my reflection on my 12 weeks of Korean learning journey.

In pursuit of my study plan, I consistently met my goals by watching Ms. Anna's E-lectures and doing the review exercises punctually. Taking meticulous notes and revisiting lectures ensured a comprehensive understanding. Although my study plan aimed for a perfect score in review exercises, I was able to achieve a commendable 80%, persistently redoing them until I attained my desired outcome.

In terms of achievements, I was pleased with my performance in Quiz 1, attributing my success to the thorough notes I had prepared. Beyond assessments, I've noticed significant progress in reading and comprehending Korean text on platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Additionally, I've honed my ability to type in Korean without glancing at the keyboard, familiarizing myself with the layout.

However, challenges persist, particularly in grappling with grammar and word particles. I frequently revisit notes to reinforce my understanding. Rapid quizzes like Kahoot make me feel tense, making it challenging to recall words at a fast pace.

Looking ahead, I envision continued growth in my Korean language proficiency, aspiring to effortlessly communicate during my future visits to Korea. Mastery of the language would not only enhance interactions with locals but also facilitate reading signage. Moreover, the prospect of enjoying Korean dramas and variety shows without subtitles excites me.

Thank you Ms. Anna for your guidance throughout this journey!

ᕙ(  •̀ ᗜ •́  )ᕗ

(228 words)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor Project: Haelan Herbs

Digital Matte Painting - Final Project: Thematic Matte Painting (VFX)

Design Research Dissertation - Project 2: Final Dissertation with Visual Design