Introduction to Creative Writing

25/4/2024 - 25/7/2024 (Week 1 - Week 14)

Sasilvia Cheong Pei Hoong / 0345031 / Bachelors of Design in Creative Media
Introduction to Creative Writing
E-Portfolio


Table of Contents



Introduction


Hi, I'm Sasilvia, but you can call me Silvia for short! I use the pen name Kaen Hibana, mainly for posting artwork on my art account. I have a deep passion for various creative forms, such as music, manga, anime and movies, which often serve as muses for my artistic creations. I particularly enjoy creating gothic and gore-themed works. I don't often read books, but if I had to choose a favourite, it would definitely be "No Longer Human" by Osamu Dazai. Its powerful and emotional portrayal of the author's struggle to reveal his true self and his battle with depression is deeply moving. That's all I have to say, I hope you enjoy reading my portfolio!




Assignment 1: Short Story

"Illumination of Fate"






Assignment 2: Monologue

"Forbidden Fruit"





Assignment 3: Poetry Writing

"A Feather's Promise"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project

Interactive Design - Project 1: Landing Page Design